Qualified to the 17th edition wiring regulations.
Inspection and testing
Installation and repair
- Sockets and lighting
(internal and external)
- fire alarms
- emergency lighting
- solar panels
2372 - Certificate in Installing and Testing Domestic Photvoltaic Systems
- Dalkeith Electrics Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the
security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the
requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
- When you order, we need to know your name, address, email and telephone number.
This allows us to process and fulfil your order. You have the option to withhold personal
information that is not required for the order process.
- We use your personal information solely for payment and billing purposes.
We will only contact you with your consent.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party
for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for credit/debit card validation
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information
which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data
We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly
provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or
remove your personal details by contacting email@example.com.
- In order to process credit/debit card transactions, the bank or card processing
agency may require to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the
EEA (European Economic Area). Your information will not be transferred outside the
EEA for any other purpose.
- If you have any questions about privacy please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.